The Need Is Great
All around the Northeast churches are dying, those claiming no religious affiliation are increasing, and the population is growing. There are millions of lost people facing eternity without Jesus.
We are passionate about reducing the lostness of Northeast USA by multiplying disciples and churches. We believe that churches committed to the Bible and engaging their communities will make new disciples. We believe that God can do a great work.
Consider These Facts
- Only 4% of New Englanders go to an Evangelical church (ARDA/NETS).
- The top 5 states that have the lowest belief in God are in Northeast America (Pew).
- 5 out of the top 6 states for worst church attendance are in Northeast America (Pew).
- 8 out of the top 10 post-Christian U.S. cities are in Northeast America (Barna).
- 20 out of the top 30 least Bible-minded U.S. cities are in Northeast America (Barna).
- Thom Rainer’s 2018 survey of almost 2,000 pastors revealed the greatest felt-needs of pastors include outreach/evangelism & revitalization.
Region: The most unchurched & least Christian area in America! Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine (9 states)
Looking for Partners
Branch Life Church is looking for partners to help us invest more resources into multiplying disciples and churches in the Northeast. We need you to join us in prayer (sign up for our weekly prayer updates here).
We are praying that God will provide financial partners who are excited about helping us pursue the Great Commission in the Northeast. Thankfully, there are opportunities for individuals who are at least 70.5 years old to make charitable contributions from their IRA which help you avoid income tax.
You Can Avoid Income Tax by Giving to BLC from your IRA
U.S. News & World Reports explains ...
AFTER YEARS OF contributing to tax-deferred 401(k)s and IRAs, income tax is due on that money when you take withdrawals in retirement. Annual withdrawals from traditional retirement accounts are required after age 70 1/2, and the penalty for skipping a required minimum distribution is 50 percent of the amount that should have been withdrawn. However, if you are in the fortunate position of not needing your distribution for living expenses and are charitably inclined, you can avoid income tax on your required withdrawal by donating your money directly to a qualifying charity.
Here's how a qualified charitable distribution from your IRA can be used to help others and reduce your tax bill.
- Meet the QCD requirements.
- Satisfy required minimum distributions.
- Calculate your QCD tax break.
- Set up a direct transfer to a charity.
- Select a qualifying charity.
Branch Life Church is a Qualified 501c3
Ready For More Information?
Submit the form below and someone will be in touch with you within 48 hours.