How To Get Through A Season of Hurt
Life Hurts, but the good news is that God can help!
During this five-week study, we will talk about stories on how to get through the Hurt when Marriage, Life, Friendships, the church, and even when God Hurts.
We hope this series will be an encouragement to you no matter where you are in your season of hurt. There is Hope for any season of Hurt!
- Hurt is a five-week study that starts on Sunday, May 22, and ends on June 19, 2022.
- Services are available in person and online at 9 and 10:30 a.m.
- Safe, Fun childcare is available for kids elementary-aged and younger.
- You'll be welcomed in the parking lot by our friendly greeters and have the chance to grab a coffee on your way to the auditorium.
How to Visit Branch Life Church
- PLAN YOUR VISIT - Hit the button on this page and we'll send you all the details including our address, directions, what to expect, and how to pre-register in your kids.
- COME TO THE NEXT SERVICE - Join us this Sunday at 9 or 10:30 a.m. (in-person or online)
- EXPERIENCE WORSHIP - Be encouraged by a warm, friendly welcome, uplifting music and prayer, and a relevant message from the Bible.